Bryan is quite the package :) He is quite daring and full of energy.
He is our "Tiny Power" weighing in at the astounding first percentile or 25 lbs at over 3 years of age. His height adds a little umph by measuring clear in the second percentile. Hey, I couldn't be happier, this is the first time he has been on the charts since after he swallowed his penny... But there is so much more to Bryan than his good looks and tiny power...
Bryan loves those flat puzzles that you slide around the tiles. He loves all puzzles actually and the harder the better. We just finished a 500 piercer and Bryan would spend hours trying to fit in pieces or simply watching the pieces build into a picture. This kiddo pays very close attention to detail.
Here he is finishing up his waffle dunkers. Brad and I completely enjoyed watching his teeny tiny hands at work tearing his waffle into perfect-sized-pieces to dunk into his syrup.
Bryan's imaginations is something I can't quite describe. It is AMAZING. PERIOD. He puts in a ton of effort and time and imagination
into building and creating and perfecting:
Our family, with every one's favorite colors. And yes, we are planning on naming our soon-to-be addition Jared, which Bryan thoughtfully included.
This amazing crab that even has a tail
A bat that he says is nice.
And me and Bryan as giraffes :)
I am constantly amazed by his abilities to create whatever he thinks up. This is just a handful of his creations. I can't help but wonder about what he will chose to do with is brain and abilities!
Another endearing thing about Bryan is that he is so full of love. Especially for babies. Every time he sees one, he bee-lines it to the baby and talks and waves and gently strokes it's cheek with his fingers. He talks about his Baby Jared all throughout the day as he talks to him and kisses my tummy. He talks about how life will be when he has his little brother here. He plays with his toys and imagines him as one toy and Jared as the other.
And when he prays... sweetest thing ever... And I must add: it is the only time he calms down except for when he is fast asleep.
Bryan also has a sincere love for turtles and story time at the library. Last time he stood up in middle of story time, folded his arms and said at the top of his lungs "MY NAME'S BRYAN! AND THIS IS MY BROTHER PAUL!" He proudly declares this to everyone he makes eye contact with :) Not shy, nope. He also yelled at a girl who sat right next to him and said, "HEY! NO GIRLS ALLOWED!" There are very few girls he accepts in life... hehe... I hope it stays that way ;)
I love Bryan and look forward to the man he makes of himself!

1 comment:
Those little lego creations = pure awesomeness. I loved this post and loved learning more about Bryan. What a fabulous little guy he is!
Post a Comment