
Makin this sweet baby wasn't easy! In fact, I stayed in bed for almost a whole year being terribly sick and then after I had him I got put on bed rest! But I would do it for my Jared any day, any year. I love him more and more everyday! I remember when I had just hit 6 months along and they were concerned that I might lose my little guy. Ever kick and movement I cherished, because I didn't know how long I would have him. His spirit and mine became best friends during our nine hard months. And then he came, and they put me out. And when I finally came to, they made me wait an excruciatingly long time to see him. I felt like part of me was gone! When I finally got to hold him in my arms, I felt such love and a sense of relief. He is here and safe and in my arms. And it has been that way ever since. I still hold him all the time! And when I am not, I feel like a part of me is missing. I will worry about the whole "letting go" later, because for now, I am enjoying holding on to every moment I have with Jared, and honestly, all my little rascals!


Brad and I decided we need to clone our little guy. He is just so perfect. And frankly, I don't like to share him. But, I am always glad when I do. He loves his Daddy and his Daddy sure loves him :)
Man! I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment