Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jared's First Halloween


Like my make-shift photo shoot in my front room with my crapy camera?  I sure do, but it helps to have someone sooooo cute to capture!  Speaking of cameras...  I complained one day about having too many.  THEN one went on sale at Costco-- THE ONE I REALLY REALLY WANTED FOR AN AMAZING DEAL.  But being the frugal freak I am, I wouldn't buy it till my good camera went dead.  So secretly I hoped it would die...  Well it DID!!!  And them Brad got laid off....  So now I have my crappy camera.  Period.  Which is why I haven't blogged much, because I do not like the quality of pictures I have taken...  Ugh.  My poor children...  ANYWAY. Here is the run down since I didn't take anyones picture but Jared:
Jared was a Zebra.
Bryan was a turtle.
Paul was a Ninja.
Hyrum was a Prince.
And it was a fine and wonderful Halloween indeed!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

ADORABLE!! Seriously, dying from a cuteness overload here. Ahhhh, I just want to smoosh on him.

On another note-I've found lately that pics from my phone are often some of my very favorites. In fact, I have printed and hung some of them. While the quality is pretty poor the moments captured are worth more than gold.

Hug your boys for me!