Here is one more tidbit of awesomeness in my life! I am training for a marathon again! It has been fun and stress relieving and nice to feel like I have a grip on something in life :) This is my super awesome best buddy Carolyn, who is also running the marathon! We have a blast! Even on windy, cold, beautiful 18 mile runs like today!
Also I am training for my first triathlon! I have the bestest group of friends to swim with as well!
Hehe! And here is Bryan's best friend Seth running along side with bread to feed the duckies! He is such a cute kiddo! I am so blessed to be surrounded by hand fulls of sweet children in my life. First and for most my own! They are so amazing in millions of different ways, then my wonderful back door neighbors and carpool friends and it just branches out to our whole neighborhood. I love the kids in my hood! My calling has been a huge blessing, both from being around the kind children to the wonderful women and men I get to serve with! I am so blessed. I need to remember that when I feel totally and absolutely discouraged about so many other aspects of life!
2 comments:
I love how your outfits coordinate blue shirt-pink jacket, pink shirt-blue jacket, but not the same hues. It is very eye-catching :)
Another marathon! So exciting! Which one are you doing now? It must be fairly soon since you are already up to 18 miles! I signed up for a half in September! Yikes! I'm excited though! Miss you too!!
Post a Comment