Thursday, June 27, 2013

One of the many...

 
So we will be leaving our home and moving.  Brad has found a great job and he is takin' it!  I am glad!  And super sad.  There are many things I will miss dearly.  I love my life here.  I love my neighbors.  I love the trails.  I love the kids and the families here.  I love my calling.  I love the stores here.  I love the parks here.  I love the rec center.  I love the Stake and Ward Leaders here.  I love so much.  My heart just aches thinking of the people who have touched my life here. 
 
One of the many thing I am going to miss is this:  Running with my best friend Carolyn

 Another one of the many things I am going to miss is this:  Swimming with more of my best friends Tammy, Stacy, Marcie, Carolyn and Paige and Maegan too.
I have had the best, the VERY BEST, support group of friends and neighbors.  They have been there for me and my family through the toughest of times...  They have been my sisters and my friends...
 
I love them and appreciate them always!
 
Please also take note that each picture makes a statement (the no swimming, no running).  It makes me laugh, even as I cry!
 

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Thats awesome he found a job!! Where ya moving to? You are so lucky to have found so many people to work out, you will miss that for sure. Hopefully you can find more awesome athletes.

Jess said...

Just remember that there are great people waiting to be your friends in your new neighborhood too!