We had such a fun beautiful night! We chatted away with friends and neighbors till the storm clouds got so close and the rain started pelting us. Hyrum had already gone in to make us cookie dough, so it was waiting for us when we got inside. And so was this amazing double rainbow {shown above}! Lightening started just as I was taking pictures. The thunder was loud and rumbly. The lightening bolted across the sky. The boys all ran up for their pillows and blankets and we snuggled all together as a family in front of the sliding glass doors that overlook a stretch of valley. Two hours we lay watching and listening amazed at the power of nature. I loved the comments and expressions of the boys! Jared was always so worried about missing lightening bolts and flashes and if he looked away, he always asked, very concerned, "Did I miss one?!" I love my family so much. I am so grateful for days and nights of spontaneous fun!
Here's another shot from today! I buzzed my boys hair for the first time ever!
These boys are just perfect for me. ♡♡♡♡
Also! Hyrum and Paul both ran three miles today! They are awesome! Bryan ran 2 miles twice last week, he is so incredible!
And my flowers bloomed! Finally!
Bryan stuck his face in a flower and shouted, "Ahhhhh! I'm being pollinated!"




No comments:
Post a Comment