Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heaven on Earth

There are moments once, twice, or many times a day that I really notice what I have. 
  Moments that my heart explodes with gratitude, love, joy and a touch of excitement.
  I can't breathe...  I feel like I can fly... 
And the only outward trace of these moments is a smile erupting on my face.
 Then I gasp for air as I notice that these heavenly creatures and I are still on the earth and in our home and living this life together.
   And I am so grateful that they are mine :)
And this love is ours.

5 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

BEAUTIFUL Pictures! I have been so out of the loop. I haven't checked my "blog stalk" list in so long I can't remember if I even knew you were expecting again! Well, congrats and your family is simply beautiful!

Maegan said...

Lovely :)

Kami said...

Congratulations! I saw the announcement at Chris' mom's house a couple weeks ago. LOVE IT! Hope all is well with you and all your boys. :)

Brittney said...

When I was sorting and editing your guys' pictures I was struck by what a beautiful family you have. Those boys of yours sure are lucky to have such loving, hard working parents to love and teach them.

The Schulze Fam said...

So much fun Kati! Congrats on the new little guy he is so precious!