Monday, April 14, 2014

Bear Lake!

We had so much fun!
 We loved our condo and the grass to play on outside! We loved swimming in the pool! We love the views! We just love Bear Lake!

 This was funny! We went for a drive one evening and Brad and I both shout "Moose!" The kids didn't know where to look because Brad was looking one way and I was looking another.  We saw TWO MOOSE on different sides of the road at the exact same time!

I don't swim on Sunday, so instead we went to a city park to play and relax in the wind and scattered sun light.  There was a sign that said boardwalk with an arrow.  We let the kids play for a minute before we went to check it out. 


  


 We found a gem! The boardwalk was beautiful and led to a free Beach!

 The trip ended too soon, as they always do! But this beautiful eagle was sure amazing. The whole drove home was beautiful in fact! It lengthened or vacation just a tad, which I sure do appreciate!

1 comment:

Cherringtons said...

looks like alot of fun. We will be heading there this summer. We love that beach. it was beautiful last year.