“When the Spirit of God burns in your soul, you cannot be otherwise than happy.”
– George Albert Smith
It's spring! We are so glad! There are lots of parks here to explore! And, thanks to my bro, we can ride our bikes to them! Dave tuned up our bikes for us! We are so grateful and we went on a fun ride tonight!
This week Paul did a choir concert that was super cute! I love how Paul is. .. he always has such good behavior and puts forth effort! I love who he is becoming!
Bryan, Jared and I went on a walk to see the baby sheep. They loved it and it was so fun to listen to the babies talk to their mama's! It was a windy bugger though! I guess spring time is just that way all spring!
Another wonderful thing: Jared is over his sickness! We ended up going to an instacare. He had enterovirus. He had a mouth full of sores. I forgot how big his eyes are and how mischievous he is :) I have been chasing him ever since!
We loved conference! I love my Heavenly Father, my Savior, the church leaders, the Spirit and the messages shared!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment