Laughter is the best medicine.
Monday we set to work cleaning the house. It was wonderful having me and all four boys home! I can't wait till summer break! But, back to my story, we did take a fun break from cleaning to each prepare and cook an artichoke! We had a blast! Hyrum and I are the only ones that liked it. After cleaning our entire home, we took off to The Mav to get Krispy Kreme Donuts! I didn't realize how hungry I was! Those artichokes didn't last long in mine or Hyrum's tummy! Arby's is right there so we swung over and ordered three Jr Arby sandwiches. We pulled up to the window and the worker said, "Three Jr. Arby's sandwiches? That will be $3.35."
Bryan pipes up from the middle of the car and says loudly, "WOW! YOU'RE A GOOD GUESSER!!!!!"
We then went to the ice ponds to enjoy the wind and birds! And heck, why not start a crawdad claw collection? There were so many of them! The boys had their pockets FULL! It smelled terrible! But man those boys were impressed with themselves!
We took a nice walk around the pond.
Paul is trying to blend in in his daddy's bright orange jacket :)
Ya. .. I forgot jackets. It looked like such a beautiful day! The wind is so tricky here! Luckily Brad had two in the back :)






No comments:
Post a Comment