Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy birthday Jared!

Today we celebrated Jared's birthday!
Jared brings our family joy and happiness everyday! He gives hugs and kisses when others are sad or hurt.  
He says funny random things.  Jared dances to music and runs fast after pestering his brothers :) he loves books and parks, animals and walks.

He loves his family and his grandma's and grandpa's.
He loves girls that baby him and cousins that pamper him. Playing catch is his favorite and he loves kicking balls around.
We are so happy Jared is in our family!

Other things that made me happy today-
My primary class! I just love those kids! Remy raised her hand in the big primary class telling everyone that she comes to church "to see sister Baxter!" Also my runaway child didn't runaway today! And Brad came to my class to help out! I love teaching with Brad! I Love having Bryan in class! He was so reverent today! 

I love watching Brad as a dad! Match madness has been a blast for our family this year! Also the boys all played keep away just before bed tonight.  It was so cute!

Also, this is on a selfish note.  But I just don't love 99.9% of all pictures of me.  I look at the picture and think, "seriously, is that what I look like?!" Anyway, I got ready for church today and thought my hair looked great and my eyelashes looked awesome so I snapped a few selfies, which I embarrassly admit I took and I actually like.  It is what I see in the mirror. And when I am 90, I will be glad that I took. 

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Happy Birthday little Jared! And Kati you are absolutely gorgeous! ALL THE TIME! No joke! I am loving reading all the things that make you happy! What a great way to seek out your blessings!

Ina said...

You are SO beautiful! I totally feel the same way about pictures of myself so I understand what you mean. :)But you really are totally gorgeous. I love reading your blog. It is so fun to hear about the little everyday things in your life. I LOVE IT! You are so amazing! I miss you!