Saturday, March 29, 2014

Relax and rejoice in our divine differences.

What a great day! I love starting out the day snuggling Brad and our boys, one by one, hopping in our bed as they woke up.  Other great things:

  • Brad told me, "you are my everything." This means a lot coming from Brad :)
  • We went on a nice drive to Utah to run some errands.  We cranked up the music and sang the whole way!
  • We had some extra time after getting our oil changed and we walked around the Bountiful temple.  The boys each touched it and we're amazed that the grass was green :)
  • Jared learned to chew gum today :) he was so happy with himself :)
  • I went to dinner with Michelle and Andrea.  We had great Chinese food and then went to Women's Conference. 
  • The musical numbers were amazing!
  • The talks were inspiring!
  • The company was fantastic!
I was given great advice after questioning what is the best way to raise my boys.  Here's what I was told, that I liked:

  • Teach your boys responsibility and accountability from day one. 
  • Teach them that at times it is just the way things are.  We go to church.  We do homework.  We are kind and loving. 
  • Treat your home like an MTC.

No comments: