Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy day!

What was happy today:

Stopping by my dad's for a couple hours! He had surgery yesterday and so me, Paula and dad laid on their bed playing candy crush and talked.  I had a really good time!!  And joy Jones brought over dinner! I was so glad someone is helping take care of my dad and Paula

Brigham city sunsets!

I woke up with Brad joking around about auto correct and selfies with Obama.  I love mornings when we lay in bed, in no hurry to get up, laughing about random inside jokes.

Hyrum went to a birthday party!

I went to a doctor today for my back.  It went good.  It was a doctor I have known for a long long time.  I trust him.  He recommended physical therapy, which feels like it is my best choice.

Paul lost his first tooth today!

Singing love is an open door with Hyrum!

Bryan's big grin!

Jared hugging me tight! And that he was randomly kissing my toes. Sweet boy!

No comments: