Tuesday, March 25, 2014

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy

Today started out with a little guy in our apartment complex who was lost.  Bryan and I looked and looked for him for a half an hour.  That poor grandma who was watching him! A few calls were made and policemen showed up and at last Michelle Steineckert found the little lost 5 year old! That made me so glad! 

I loved working with Bryan on his letters.  He is doing a great job.  He drew a picture of our family that was adorable.  He also said something that was funny to me: 
"I'm unforgettable, right mom?"
I full heartedly agreed, "uh huh!"
"That means I forget a lot. .."
I think he got unforgettable mixed up with forgetful :)

Today we went with Michelle and her two kids to the bear River walkway.  It was a nice walk and We really enjoyed the sun.  The boys played with sticks in the water and even found a few crawdads claws!

In the evening, Hyrum and Paul and Bryan all ran a mile with me!!!!! I couldn't run fast and a mile might have been too much and it hurt like crazy, but Bryan ran the whole thing! I am so impressed with my 5 year old!


Happy
Happy

Joy

Joy

Happy

Happy

Joy. 

No comments: