Monday, March 24, 2014

This blogging everyday had been fun! It's like the glad game from Pollianna. I love that movie.  Anyway, things that made me glad today:
  • Jared falling asleep on me. 
  • Going to physical therapy for the first time.  I really enjoyed it and I am very hopeful that this is the step I need to take for healing. 
  • I took Bryan and Jared to the gym today. It was nice to watch them run around. 
  • I love our diving to school talks in the morning.  We pray and read a random scripture mastery and talk about it.  We have been doing it for over a year and it had been such a great experience!
  • Bryan said today, "I hate when the world moves!"
  • Nancy came up to help me with the house and with the boys.  It is nice to have her here! She helps out so much and the boys just love her!
  • Hyrum wrote me a very nice note. 
  • Paul and I always make jokes out of his homework and laugh and laugh! 
  • I got a nice phone call from Brad today.  He sounded so so happy, that makes me glad :)


No comments: