Friday, March 21, 2014

Things that made me happy today!

I am going to try and blog a picture everyday or every couple of days about what makes me happy! 
This is our beautiful view from our apartment.  Grandma Baxter told me it looks like a third world country.  She's right and when ever I look at it it can be a little depressing.  So today we went to the dollar store and got some sidewalk chalk to make it happy! The boys had a blast!

I took the boys to a park today! I could only sit on the bench, but the boys climbed trees and practiced drop kicking a ball.  Jared meandered in all the grass. It was a happy moment in time!

Brad gave me a great back rub tonight! He and the boys are all enjoying match madness.

My visiting teachers are awesome! They were so kind to come today and let me complain.

Hyrum made us pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.


No comments: